Greenhouse, an immersive course building skills and experience of public service and policy design, is delivered by PDR, the International Centre for Design and Research in Cardiff (UK).
Greenhouse is a unique training programme created by PDR to upskill public service leaders and policymakers in service and policy design methodology and tools. It has been developed based on years of research and experience of delivering design-driven innovation projects in the public sector.
What will you learn?
- The fundamentals of service design.
- How to address the problems on a policy level and use design to
- formulate public policy.
- Methods for understanding public challenges from a user’s perspective.
- Tools for engaging front-line staff in design and innovation projects.
- Ways to co-own public decisions and co-create public services with citizens.
- Processes that will help you design within tight boundaries.
- New ideas for stretching your approach to continuous improvement.
- Understanding of how to manage design and innovation within public services.
- Techniques for designing and iterating on live projects.
- Introduction to speculative methods to expand the realms of what is possible.
- How you can design more effective touchpoints for your service.
Booking is now open for Greenhouse - December 2017.
Read more about the training and development here and take advantage of the Early Bird rate until 31 October 2017.
You can book by clicking the Eventbrite link below or alternatively please contact Piotr.