Companies in the furniture industry and their partners in interior design can now register to compete in ICONIC AWARDS 2019: Innovative Interior at www.innovative-interior.com.
The competition is open to companies marketing products in the areas of furniture, outdoor equipment, bathroom and wellness, office and workplace, building installations, wall coverings, floors, ceilings, kitchen and household, as well as lighting and textiles. An independent panel of expert judges will decide who receives the coveted titles ‘Best of Best’, ‘Winner’ and ‘Selection’. The panel includes:
• Barbara Friedrich, Design Journalist, Hamburg
• Andrej Kupetz, CEO of the German Design Council, Frankfurt am Main
• Giulio Ridolfo, Textile and Colour Designer, Milan and Udine
• Gerhard Wolf, Owner of Funktion Möbel, Darmstadt
• Sebastian Wrong, Designer and Co-founder of Established and Sons, London and Owner/Founder of the Wrong Shop
• Registration deadline: 26 October 2018 (early bird rate available until 21 September)
• The awards ceremony will be held in the Kölnischer Kunstverein museum on 13 January 2019 on the occasion of the imm cologne trade show.
• An exclusive exhibition of all winning projects will be on show, for the enjoyment of the public as well as members of the industry, in the Kölnischer Kunstverein museum from 14 to 20 January 2019.
For further information about the competition, visit: www.innovative-interior.com
German Design Council
The German Design Council is one of the world’s leading centres of expertise in communication and knowledge transfer in the areas of design and branding. Currently, more than 300 companies belong to its foundation. The German Design Council was founded in 1953 on the initiative of the German Bundestag to support and enhance design expertise in German industry. It pursues a wide range of activities with a single goal: achieving a sustained increase in brand value through the strategic use of design.