BEDA welcomes six new member organisations into its European network
BEDA’s annual General Assembly took place in Brussels on the 17th May 2019.
Bart Ahsmann, ClickNL (president 2017-2019) gave a closing presentation that covered some of the highlights of his tenure as President, handing over to Päivi Tahkokallio, Ornamo whose Presidency runs until 2021. We were also delighted to announce Karen Hennessy of the Design & Crafts Council of Ireland as our President Elect.
Six new members were unanimously ratified at the General Assembly on 17th May 2019. Each of the members had the opportuity to describe their activities to the General Assembly before being warmly welcomed with a round of applause from attending delegates.
The six new members to BEDA:
- Estonian Design Centre (Estonia) – www.disainikeskus.ee
- Lille-Design (France) – www.lille-design.com
- Hungarian Fashion and Design Agency (Hungary) – https://www.facebook.com/hfdagency/
- Latvian Design Centre (Latvia)
- Gdynia Design Centre (Poland) – www.ppnt.gdynia.pl
- House of Design Management and Innovation (Slovenia) – www.fd.si
Photo: Pascal Demeester