Join online on 16 December 2021: Design Impact by User-Factor Final Conference
💥 Join Design Impact by User-Factor Final Conference 💥
Since 2018, eight business and innovation support organisations from across Europe have combined their experience and expertise to exchange best practice in user-centred design and design-driven innovation support for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and then to test design support delivery in our regions to find out what are the specific requirements of SMEs in regard to provision of such support, what works well and what are the main challenges that need addressing in future support programmes. In total, almost 250 companies have benefited from the #UserFactor pilot schemes and we learnt a lot about how to make most of design in SMEs.
💬⏰ At the time of looking at the past year & looking for new perspectives and inspirations, join us on 16 December (14-16:30 CET) for our final event.
On the programme:
– The importance of design in innovation policies and programmes (Anna Whicher & Piotr Swiatek)
– By Design Evaluation (Colin Meager & Alison Tennant )
– “We take stock!”: Summary of the project achievements in each region involved in the project
– Panel discussion “No future without design!”
– Service design and the enabling ecosystem (Malcom Beattie)
– Key note speaker “New European Bauhaus: What opportunities for SMEs?” by Isabelle Vérilhac representing Cité du design and BEDA – The Bureau of European Design Associations
📍 In order to receive the registration link, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
(The event takes place online. Interventions in English and French will be translated simultaneously)
CCI Bretagne I PDR International Centre for Design and Research I Scottish Enterprise I Enterprise Ireland I Department of Finance I Innovalia Association I SPI – Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação I Axencia Galega de Innovación I Interreg Atlantic Area
#innovation #europe ##entreprise #design