Join the Cultural and Creative Industries ecosystem under the EU Pact for Skills!
Join the large-scale skills partnership for the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCIs) ecosystem under the EU Pact for Skills!
On 28 April 2022, the European Commission launched a new Pact for Skills, a shared engagement model for skills development in Europe since November 2020. BEDA, Creative Skills Europe and the European Creative Business Network (ECBN) were co-chairing the working group of 60 partners “Towards a large-scale skills partnership for the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCIs) ecosystem”.
As leaders of the large-scale partnership, we began a conversation with the Commission and with additional support services about how our partnership can be supported and what the next steps might be for our work together.
The Pact is firmly anchored in the principles of the European Pillar of Social Rights and supports the goals of the Green Deal and the digital transformation.
- Promoting a culture of lifelong learning for all
- Building strong skills partnerships
- Monitoring skills supply/ demand and anticipating skills needs
- Working against discrimination and for gender equality and equal opportunities
The final goal is to build a common proposal for up-skilling and re-skilling the creative and cultural actors. The road map is focusing on the most urgent horizontal skills needs, relevant for the Cultural and Creative Industries ecosystem:
- Skills and competences for the digital environment
- Management, funding, business, and entrepreneurial skills
- Skills to support and integrate the green transformation
- Transversal and transformative skills that lead to cross-sectoral innovations
- Technical skills, arts and crafts to preserve the cultural and creative heritage
- Hands-on and ‘on the job’ skills solutions
We are already welcoming 19 new members to our partnership. The updated list can be found in the pdf version of our manifesto and on the C-P4S landing page. LINK
We need your expertises to consolidate this partnership and go further.
To join the partnership and sign the C-P4S Manifesto, or if you have any further questions, please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org.
The co-leader team:
Daphne Tepper (Creative Skills Europe)
Gerin Trautenberger (ECBN)
Isabelle Vérilhac (BEDA)